2022: Europe's Highlights (4810)
14 Day Tour from Amsterdam to Paris
Call (718) 358-3223 for more information or to book today! Mention code 16578240
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 9/30/2022
- 14 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||THE AMSTERDAM AREA||Check into your hotel, and start exploring this exciting city with your CosmosGo app. Tonight, meet your Tour Director and fellow travelers. (D)|
|Day 2||Amsterdam||Enjoy sightseeing in Amsterdam with a Local Guide pointing out the city highlights, as well as an included canal cruise to see the town from water level. Then, watch the cutting and polishing of precious stones at a diamond center. Time in the afternoon to explore on your own or join an optional excursion. (B)|
|Day 3||AMSTERDAM AREA-KARLSRUHE||Traveling through Germany, choose an included scenic drive along the shores of the Rhine or, even more thrilling, the optional Rhine cruise with vistas of the Lorelei rock, hilltop castles, half-timbered wine villages, and terraced vineyards. Spend the night in Karlsruhe.Today's Distance: 336 mi/ 540 km (B,D)|
|Day 4||KARLSRUHE-INNSBRUCK AREA||Drive through Baden-Wuttenberg to the foot of the Alps to visit King Ludwig's magnificent Neuschwanstein castle's fairytale castle. Carry on into the verdant Austrian Tyrol.Today's Distance: 311 mi/ 500 km (B,D)|
|Day 5||INNSBRUCK AREA-VENICE AREA||Cross the border into Italy to the unique floating city of Venice. This afternoon's orientation includes a boat ride to St. Mark's Square, followed by a visit to a traditional glassblowing workshop. Don't miss out on the romantic optional gondola trip, gliding along the picturesque canals with a local troubadour to serenade you.Today's Distance: 242 mi/ 390 km (B,D)|
|Day 6||Rome||An interesting drive southward, cutting across the Po Delta, then through the gentle Umbrian hills to medieval Assisi, where St. Francis was born in 1182. Visit the world-famous St. Francis Basilica with its beautiful frescoes by Giotto, then head for Rome.Today's Distance: 345 mi/ 555 km (B)|
|Day 7||Rome||The 'Eternal City' is steeped in history, vibrantly alive and exciting, and absolutely unique! Start the included introduction to Rome's landmarks from St. Peter's Square with a Local Guide. Enjoy a drive along the iconic landmarks of the city: the Tiber River, the Caius Cestius Pyramid, the Aurelian Walls and the Caracalla Baths. Complete the experience with a walk back in time from the Circus Maximus to the Arch of Constantine and to the fascinating Colosseum, symbol of the Roman Empire. Don't miss out on the opportunity to visit the treasures of the Vatican museum and the Sistine Chapel on our optional excursion. (B)|
|Day 8||ROME-PISA-MONTECATINI||Drive on the Highway of the Sun to Pisa. Hop on a mini train to the Square of Miracles and admire the curious Leaning Tower, a world-favorite photographic subject. Overnight in the spa town of Montecatini.Today's Distance: 249 mi/ 400 km (B,D)|
|Day 9||MONTECATINI-FLORENCE-LAKE COMO||Arrive in Florence. This Renaissance gem and city of the Medicis will keep you enthralled for a whole day. Don't miss out on the included walking tour with a Local Guide that features most of the city highlights. You will see Piazza Santa Croce; beautiful Piazza Signoria; Palazzo Vecchio and Loggia dei Lanzi. To top it all, see Piazza del Duomo and its cathedral with the Giotto Campanile, and the magnificently carved East Door of the Baptistry, known as the 'Gate of Paradise.' Journey northward through the Tuscan hills and across the Apennines to the shores of romantic Lake Como.Today's Distance: 252 mi/ 405 km (B,D)|
|Day 10||LAKE COMO-LUGANO, SWITZERLAND-LUCERNE AREA||Leave beautiful Lake Como and cross the border into Switzerland for a stop in the Italian-speaking town of Lugano. Continue north and, once through Gotthard Tunnel, see more magnificent alpine scenery as you descend to the shores of Lake Lucerne.Today's Distance: 137 mi/ 220 km (B)|
|Day 11||LUCERNE AREA-INTERLAKEN-LAUSANNE AREA||Spend some time in beautiful Lucerne. Later, stop in idyllic Interlaken and follow the shoreline of Lake Thun. A few more miles to Lausanne, overlooking Lake Geneva.Today's Distance: 168 mi/ 270 km (B)|
|Day 12||LAUSANNE AREA-BEAUNE, FRANCE-PARIS||Enjoy vistas of famous vineyards on the way to Beaune. Visit the medieval Burgundian town, known all over the world for its wine production. Take the autoroute to Paris.Today's Distance: 385 mi/ 620 km (B)|
|Day 13||Paris||Get to know the city of romance with a local expert and see many of the Parisian sites, such as the Eiffel Tower and Champs Elysees. An optional excursion is available to the palace and gardens of Versailles. (B)|
|Day 14||Paris||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Cosmos, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Cosmos, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Cosmos to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Cosmos menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations ? Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include International airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price includes a limited time promotional offer(s) ? please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Cosmos).
From $2,299.00 (USD)
From its exciting cities to its spectacular scenery, Europe has it all, and on this affordable European tour, you'll see the main highlights. Start in Amsterdam with a scenic canal cruise and end in Paris with a guided tour and time on your own.